- 相關推薦
職場初來乍到英語對話
在我們平凡的學生生涯里,大家對知識點應該都不陌生吧?知識點就是掌握某個問題/知識的學習要點。掌握知識點是我們提高成績的關鍵!下面的精彩內容是小編幫大家整理的職場初來乍到英語對話,僅供參考,大家一起來看看吧。
Conversation 1
對話一
Fred/ David: Its nice to meet you again, sir. And this time we meet in your office.
佛瑞德&大衛:先生,很高興再次跟您見面。這次我們在您的辦公室見著了。
Arden: Fred and David, today will be your first day in your job, and here I hope you will have better prospect.
阿頓:佛瑞德&大衛,今天是你們工作的第一天在此我希望你們能有更好的前途。
Fred: Thanks, we wont let you down. We are new here. Shall we meet my colleagues?
佛瑞德:謝謝,我們不會讓你失望的,我們是新來的。能見一下我們的同事嗎?
Arden: Follow me.
阿頓:跟我來。
Steven: Are you our new comers? Welcome to our team!
斯蒂文:你們是我們的新同事吧?歡迎你們來到我們團隊。
Fred: Yes, and its my pleasure to meet you here. As we are new to everything here, we will appreciate your guidance.
佛瑞德:是的,很榮幸在這里跟您見面。我們初來乍到,曰后還要感謝您的指教呢。
Steven: I will try my best to assist you if you need some help.
斯蒂文:如果有什么需要我幫忙的話,我一定會盡力的。
Conversation 2
對話二
Nova: Well, everyone has shown up. Allow me to introduce a new comer to you. This is Janice, my new secretary.
諾娃:好,大家都到了。現在請允許我介紹一下我們的新同事。賈尼斯,我的新秘書。
Janice: I am very, very excited to meet all of you here.
賈尼斯:我非常非常高興能與大家見面。
Nova: Janice, Id like you to meet Tim, the office director.
諾娃:賈尼斯.這是我們的辦公室主任,提姆。
Janice: Nice to meet you, Tim. I have heard a lot about you.
賈尼斯:提姆,很高興認識你,久聞大名。
Tim: Nice to meet you. Thank you.
提姆:很高興認識你。謝謝
Tim: I hope youll be happy here.
提姆:愿你在這里工作愉快。
Nova: Janice, this is James, our manager assistant. James, this is Janice.
諾娃:這是我們的經理助理,詹姆斯。詹姆斯,這是賈尼斯。
Janice: How do you do?
賈尼斯:您好。
James: How do you do? Welcome to join in our team.
詹姆斯:你好,歡迎加人我們這個閉隊。
Janice: I am glad to be here.
賈尼斯:很高興來到這里。
商務英語首次見面口語對話
It’ll be the first time I will talk with a western businessman tomorrow.
明天將是我第一次 和西方人談生意。
You d better keep focusing on matters.
那你們的談話一定 要圍繞商務。
You mean family and personal should not be brought up.
你的意思是不要涉 及家庭個人問題。
Yes, especially the first time you meet.
是的,尤其是第一次 見面時。
Oh? Oriental business culture is opposite.
噢?這正好與東方 的商務文化相反。
Please say more about it.
說說看。
For example, in Japan, it’s a good policy a good policy to refrain from discussing business until the first 15 minutes of any conversation.
比如說,在日本,交 談15分鐘后再談生上策 意才是上策。
Really!
是嘛!
Anyway I’ll take your advice since it is a western businessman that I am going to talk with.
不管怎么說,我會聽 從你的忠告的,因為明天要和我談生意的是西方人。
擴展:熱菜牛肉類英文譯名
檸檬牛肉 Sautéed Beef with Lemon Juice
牛腩煲 Stewed Beef Brisket in Casserole
牛肉燉土豆 Stewed Beef with Potatoes
牛肉丸 Stewed Beef Meatballs
青豆牛肉粒 Sautéed Diced Beef with Green Beans
青椒牛肉 Sautéed Beef with Green Pepper
清蛋牛肉 Fried Beef with Scrambled Eggs
清湯牛丸腩 Stewed Beef Brisket and Beef Balls
三彩牛肉絲 Sautéed Shredded Beef with Vegetables
山藥牛肉片 Sautéed Sliced Beef with Chinese Yam
什菜牛肉 Sautéed Beef with Assorted Vegetables
什錦扒牛肉 Grilled Beef with Assorted Vegetables
石烹肥牛 Beef Slices Grilled on Stone Plate
時菜炒牛肉 Sautéed Beef with Seasonal Vegetable
爽口碧綠百葉 Beef Tripe with Green Vegetable
水煮牛肉 Sliced Beef in Chili Oil
酥皮牛柳 Crispy Beef Tenderloin
酸辣蹄筋 Spicy Beef Tendon with Vinegar
堂煎貴族牛肉(制作方法:黑椒汁、云呢拿汁)Pan-Fried Superior Steak (with Black Pepper Sauce, Vanilla Sauce)
特色牛蹄 House-Special Beef Tendon
見面禮儀英語對話
xian: hello,my name is xian.whats your name?
你好,我叫冼.你叫什么名字?
lingling: hello,my name is lingling,nice to meet you.
你好,我叫玲玲,很高興認識你.
xian: nice to meet you too,where are you going?
我也很高興能認識你,你要去那里呢?
lingling: the weather is very good,today.im going to the bookstore. would you like to go with me?
今天天氣很好,我要去書店看看.你要去嗎?
xian: yes ,i also want to take a look there.
好的,我也想去看看.
lingling: ok! lets go!
好的,我們走吧
Emily: Hi, Ryan! How was your morning?
嗨,Ryan! 今天早上過得好嗎?
Ryan: So so. (Drinking coffee…)
一般了。(喝著咖啡...)
Emily: You look tired. What time did you get up?
你看起來有點累。你幾點起床的呢?
Ryan: En…I got up at 11:30AM. I eat breunch now.
嗯...我11:30才起來,現在早餐午餐一起吃。
Emily: Oh, so late. What time did you go to bed last night?
噢,這么晚。你昨晚幾點才睡啊?
Ryan: 2:00AM.
凌晨2:00
Emily: Oh,so late. What did you do?
噢,太晚了。你做什么那么才睡?
Ryan: Iplayed computer games. I have been so absorbed in it that I forgot the time. I’m always crazy about playing the game. It’s a pain in the neck to cut down playing the game.
我玩電腦游戲。我玩得太專心都忘記時間了。我總是癡迷于游戲,對于我來說戒掉它太痛苦了。
Emily: Maybe you should find some important things to do to instead it. If you were busy in other things, you would have no time to play it.
也許你應該找一些有意義的事做從而代替它。如果你有其它事情忙著,你就沒有時間玩游戲了。
Ryan: En…Good idea! I will try itfromtomorrow. Thank you very much!Really nice speaking to you!
嗯,好主意!我將從明天開始試一試。非常感謝!和你講話真開心。
Emily: You too! See you later.
跟你講話我也很開心!再見了。
Ryan: See you.
再見。
【職場初來乍到英語對話】相關文章:
職場英語日常對話05-23
職場衣著英語對話06-16
職場被解雇英語對話10-13
職場實習英語對話07-18
職場英語動物對話08-23
職場英語話題對話08-29
職場調職英語對話08-15
職場抱怨英語對話06-09
職場常用英語對話10-09